The following paragraphs contain the description of the ‘Student Storage’ service operated by Kelly's Storage. These terms, while specific and accurate to customers booking the ‘Student Storage’ service, are not fully inclusive, and must be read alongside our full Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
The Student Storage Package includes the following services:
- Both the customer and their items must be ready for collection during that window.
- If the customer or their items are unavailable, there will be a cancellation charge of £50, charged to the payment details they gave upon booking.
- Student Storage service includes collection at the roadside (or nearest possibility), and does not include loading items from within the customer’s property.
- Collection dates are subject to availability, and must be booked in advance.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to provide us with the full, accurate address and descriptions to allow for successful delivery.
- Kelly’s Storage drivers have the right to refuse collection if any of the above has not been fulfilled.
- Reoccuring monthly payments will automatically be taken from the card we have on the account, unless otherwise arranged.
- Re-delivery address must be within the same warehouse service area of the collection address. You can check our service areas here.
- Redelivery dates are subject to availability, and must be booked in advance.
- This service will include delivery of the items to the external door of the delivery building, but will not include labour or loading into the property.
- The customer must be ready for their delivery on the selected day.
- If the customer is unavailable, there will be a cancellation charge of £50, charged to the payment details they gave upon booking.
- It is the customers responsibility to provide us with the full address, to allow for successful delivery.
- The Student Storage service includes insurance cover of £100 per item for the whole of the storage term.
- Full details of what is covered can be found in our Summary of Insurance document.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure all items are packed safely and securely, and we will not accept liability for any damage to items packed by the customer, unless there are obvious external influences.
- An item counts as, but no limited to, a box, bag, suitcase or bike, but must be manageable for one person.
- Item size must not exceed 74cm x 45cm x 45cm, and weigh no more than 25Kg, excluding bikes.
- Kelly’s Storage Ltd can deliver boxes to your location for free.
- On delivery, the driver can either wait 20 minutes for you to pack the boxes or collection of full boxes can be arrange when ready
- Box deliveries may be made by courier.
- If the customer needs to amend their booking, they must give at least 24 hours notice. Any changes or cancellations made after 4pm the working day before the booking is due will be charged a cancellation charge of £50.
- If Kelly’s Storage collect more items than the customer has booked, their card will be automatically charged the extra amount, to bring the charges in line with the appropriate price package.
- Customers will only be charged for the number of items we collect.