How Kelly's Storage are keeping you safe during the pandemic
As you are aware to reduce the spread of COVID-19 our government has introduced social distancing whilst working. We will continue to offer our mobile self storage service and loading service as it can be done strictly in adherence with Social distancing
In order to protect our staff and our customers, we are taking the following precautionary measures.
What you need to do
- Nothing will require your signature, you will be asked to confirm your delivery or collection verbally and the driver will sign our scanners on your behalf.
- Please reduce the number of people that are required to be present when we collect your goods. We may also ask you to vacate your property while we collect your goods.
- If you are visiting any of our facility you will be asked to fill in a Covid form and be required to wear the correct PPE.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive you must cancel all services booked with us and re-book after a 14 day period.
What our drivers will do
- Our drivers are washing their hands frequently and wearing gloves and masks if required.
- They are following the recommended social distancing rules and staying at home if they feel unwell.
We will continue to fulfill our normal 5-star service to the best of our ability for as long as we can and will continue to communicate with our customers throughout.
If you have any questions regarding our service or COVID-19 please call us on 0800 1077 250.